2021/06/02

how to control your fears

How to deal with your fears?
I'm not the right person to explain it but I'm in my way for answers

I raised in a house where violence was the language we talked in , I remember a lot of accidents in which I stayed in bed for days for no reason, and after years when I was able to defend myself I turned to a violent teenager especially with my parents but fortunately I was the opposite outside

I was afraid from everyone and everything and I started to develop a mood in which I'm always excited and expecting attack at anytime , years after I worked on how to hide that emotions of fear and anger


Yesterday at the psychiatrist session , she pushed me to answer why I had panic attacks for simple things and I tried not to answer , but in the end i realized it's connected to my childhood and what i gone through 

I diagnosed for PTSD and it takes time to heal and I'm aware of that and excited about it too, Now it's a new chapter of my life and I'm happy for myself that finally i did it and start therapy sessions



For my fears , now I'm working on observe, analysis and share it with whom I trust , I decided not to go beyond my safe limits to feel I'm not coward, I decided to say ..I'm afraid now of you ,can you end this discussion because you frightening me, etc.

I try to be open with my fears and throwing it out myself for next step in which I can control and decrease it and in the final step I'll be able to face it without letting that to control my live


ليست هناك تعليقات: